Dscoop Welcomes Twenty-eight Partners for 2014 EMEA Summit
11 JUNE 2014, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
SummaryDscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) will host more than twenty-eight partners for Dscoop Grandmasters Summit, 25-27 June 2014 in Budapest, Hungary.
Chicago &mdash Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) will host more than twenty-eight partners for Dscoop Grandmasters Summit, 25-27 June 2014 in Budapest, Hungary.
This is the third year Dscoop will hold an annual event in EMEA. This year the event is structured a little differently than the previous two events. Dscoop Grandmasters Summit focuses on business strategy, professional development and growth. The delegates participate in five, three-hour workshops.
“With the focus ofDscoop Grandmasters Summitbeing on education and business strategy, we thought it was a perfect opportunity to bring our partners even closer to the Dscoop community,” said Dscoop EMEA Director, Peter van Teeseling. “The decision not to have a product showcase in Budapest came after consulting with our partners, and this year’s event provides new and exciting networking opportunities for them. We have been overwhelmed with the support we’ve seen from our partners and the eagerness to participate in the three days of education at the Summit.”
One of the new benefits for a Dscoop Grandmasters Summit King Partner was the option to host one of the five workshops which includes brand exposure in the room, as well as participation in the workshop curriculum.
There are seven King Partners for the 2014 event.
- Michelman is a preferred HP Indigo partner, and manufacturer of digital printing water based primers and overprint varnishes for HP presses. DigiPrime, Q Products, Sapphire, Michem In line primers and DigiGuard products. Michelman is hosting Workshop #1: Strategies for Growth Focused Organisations.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® is a leading graphics substrate with unique durability, printability, water/dirt resistance, breathability and light weight. DuPont™ Tyvek® is hosting Workshop #2: Moving from Products to Services.
- A B Graphic International is the market leader for converting equipment suitable for digitally printed webs. With over 18 years’ experience and over 800 machines in this market sector throughout the world. A B Graphic International is hosting Workshop #3: Realise Your Potential: Developing a High Performance Environment.
- Duplo International has provided innovative solutions to the print finishing industry for many years and today offers a complete range of finishing equipment worldwide. Duplo will be hosting Workshop #4: Leadership to Change Behaviour.
- Antalis is the leading European distributor of paper, packaging solutions, and visual communication products, serving more than 135,000 print and business customers worldwide. Antalis is hosting Workshop #5 - Talk the Talk: Holding Meaningful Conversations with Marketers.
- Scodix is the leading provider of digital print enhancements for the graphic arts industry, aiming to lead print enhancement into the digital age. Scodix will have a table in the Valletta II Foyer throughout the event.
- C.P. Bourg has designed and delivered innovative binding and finishing solutions to meet the needs of the global printing and finishing industry for over 50 years. This commitment has led to privileged relationships with numerous digital print suppliers and with tens of thousands of customers worldwide who rely on C.P. Bourg equipment to turn print on paper into quality finished products.
All seven King Partners will sponsor the official Dscoop Grandmasters Summit Futbol Viewing Party on Thursday, 26 June. Food and drinks will be provided as delegates watch Germany versus USA in the FIFA World Cup Group G match.
This year, Dscoop Grandmasters Summit executive sponsor, HP, will be hosting Opening Move on Wednesday, 25 June. It offers delegates lunch, and the option to visit to a local print service provider or attend a session on the future of label and packaging.
Seats are still available for Dscoop Grandmasters Summit. More information can be found at Dscoop.org/DGS2014
Founded in 2005, the Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) offers business owners educational, networking and business development opportunities and tools for themselves and their employees. Dscoop is open to professional graphic arts companies operating HP Indigo presses; HP Scitex presses; HP Latex 800 and 3000 series presses; and HP InkJet Web Presses. In the true sense of a cooperative, Dscoop also supports members, partners, and industry influencers in efforts to educate print generators on the value of digital printing as an integral component of cross-media campaigns. To learn more about Dscoop, visit www.dscoop.org.
"“With the focus of Dscoop Grandmasters Summit being on education and business strategy, we thought it was a perfect opportunity to bring our partners even closer to the Dscoop community. The decision not to have a product showcase in Budapest came after consulting with our partners, and this year’s event provides new and exciting networking opportunities for them. We have been overwhelmed with the support we’ve seen from our partners and the eagerness to participate in the three days of education at the Summit.”" Peter van Teeseling, Dscoop EMEA Director
About Dscoop Global
Founded in 2005, the Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) is a worldwide community of visionaries from leading graphic arts companies and industry partners who collaborate by sharing ideas and information that drive industry-leading innovation and individual business growth through the use of HP digital print technologies including HP Indigo, Scitex, High-end Latex and Inkjet Web Press. To learn more about Dscoop, visit www.dscoop.org. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.